- The fundamental commands to edit a drawing :
1. Move: Move command is used to move a selected object to another location about a base
2. Rotate: Rotate command is used to rotate a selected object through a specified angle about a base point.
3. Copy: The copy command is used to create one or more copies of a selected object at another The function of the copy command is similar to the move command except that it
preserves a copy of the object selected from the original location.
4. Mirror: Mirror command is used to create a mirror image of the selected objects about a specified line.
Leave a Reply