Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme 2021 Online Registration | Check Application Status
Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme (EYAHS) is a very ambitious scheme run by the Haryana government under which the educated unemployed youth are being given work. Financial assistance instead of work. The Saksham Yuva Yojana was launched in the year 2016, and till now (till 5 August 2020), over 2.5 lakh youth have registered under the scheme, out of which it has given 106471 youth work.
Under the Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana, all the 12th pass/graduate and postgraduate youth are being provided skill training, work, and financial assistance. This Saksham Yuva Yojana’s major objective is to provide unemployment allowance and honorarium to all unemployed able youth in Haryana. They launched Haryana Saksham Yojana on 1 November 2016.
Under this scheme, all eligible and competent youth are being given honorary assignments in various departments/boards/corporations / registered societies and private companies/enterprises etc., of the Haryana Government. They have launched Haryana Saksham Yojana to enable the youth to develop their skills and will allow them. This scheme will allow the youth to take up employment or self-employment in their field of choice.
Saksham Yuva Yojana / Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana
We are giving you complete information on how to apply for Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana. For this scheme, Science, Engineering and Science equivalent graduates, B.Com, BA (Maths), BA (Arts) and 10 + 2 pass youth can apply.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Online Registration / Saksham Yojana Online Registration
How to apply online for Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme.
- We can apply for Haryana Saksham Yojana from a mobile, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- First, visit the official website of Saksham Yojana Haryana / portal https://www.hreyahs.gov.in/, which will look like this. Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana Portal
- Click on the link of “SAKSHAM Yuva” inside the login / sign-in as shown below Saksham Yuva Link
- After this, you will see the enabled youth login form; click on the “SignUp / Register” link below. Saksham Yojana Registration Link.
- Choose qualification
- After clicking on this link, a page like this will open in front of you, where you have to select your qualification and click on the link “Go to Registration”.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Registration Form
After clicking on this link, you will have the registration of Saksham Yojana or the page of the registration form in which you have to select the box of “Registration for Saksham Yuva Yojana – 2016 / You are registering for SAKSHAM YUVA Scheme – 2016”, then “Are you a resident of Haryana?” To select “YES”, then select “Domicile Type / Domicile Type” and then fill in your birth date. After filling in all this information, you will have the registration form for Saksham Scheme open. Fill in the remaining information in this form and click on the “Register” button at the bottom.
After clicking on the “Register” button, your registration will be completed, and you will get an Acknowledgement / Registration Number. After logging in, you can select the work areas assigned to you under the scheme and can also choose your favorite district, but it is easy for you to work or come.
Important note: Before registering for Saksham Yuva Yojna, you must have a registration number for Haryana Employment Exchange. To get your Haryana Employment Exchange registration number, register yourself at https://hrex.gov.in.
Website of Haryana Employment Exchange https://hrex.gov.in
Saksham Yuva Yojana – Eligibility for Saksham Yuva Yojana
Some prime conditions of eligibility for Saksham Yuva Yojana are as follows.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- They should register applicants with Haryana Employment Exchange. If not, first go to https://hrex.gov.in and get your registration number.
- Graduate and Postgraduate Applicants must have a Master’s / Bachelor’s degree only through regular courses from Punjabi University, Patiala, and UT Chandigarh or any recognized universities in NCT Delhi Haryana. Applicants who have got their degree through a correspondence course and are benefitting from the scheme will also continue to receive benefits.
- Applicant should have passed regular 10 + 2 examinations from any recognized school, from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani, Central Board of School Education (CBSE), and Board of Secondary Education of India (ICSE).
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years for undergraduate/postgraduate and 18 to 35 years for 10 + 2.
- Applicants who pass the 10 + 2 examination through correspondence / National Open School will not be considered eligible.
- Applicant should not be a full-time student of any regular course.
- The applicant should not be an employee discharged from government service.
- Applicants Should not be in any type of employment, public/private sector / semi-government, or self-employment.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs. 3 lakhs (Rs. 3 lakhs).
- It will pay the honorarium for a maximum of 03 years (36 months) or 35 years of age, whichever is earlier. The period of 3 years (36 months) will start from the allotment of honorarium assignments, and the age of 35 years will be the correct date of completion of 35 years.
Registration for this component of the scheme will be online only in a digital mode at https://hreyahs.gov.in.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Application Status
All Saksham Scheme applicants who have applied on the portal can also know the status of their application on the portal. You can check the status of your application by following the steps given below.
Benefits of Saksham Scheme – Saksham Yuva Scheme Benefits
Under Saksham Yojana, the following 3 types of benefits will be given to able youth: –
Unemployment Allowance: Rs 3000 per month for postgraduates, Rs 1500 per month for graduates, and Rs 900 per month for 10 + 2 applicants.
Honorarium Salary: Rs 6000 per month for all 10 + 2 graduate and postgraduate applicants for 100 hours honorarium work.
Skill Training: Skill Training for all eligible applicants / competent youth
Enabled Planning Document: List / List of Required Documents
It will require the following documents for the application of Saksham Yojana.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Haryana Permanent Residence Certificate (Domicile)
- Degree or Marksheets
- Family income certificate
- Self-declaration form
Overview of Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana
The scheme is named Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme – 2016
- State of the scheme: Haryana.
- Start of the scheme: 1 November 2016.
- Scheme Beneficiary: Unemployed Youth (10 + 2, Graduate and Post-Graduate).
- The benefit of the scheme Unemployment allowance up to Rs 3000, honorarium salary of Rs 6000, and Skill training.
- Registration for the scheme is online registration at https://hreyahs.gov.in.
- The maximum age of the applicant is 35 years.
- Last Date of Application (No Last Date).
- Enable planning in a nutshell.
For detailed information on Haryana Saksham Yojana, you can also download the PDF document from the official portal, whose link we gave below.
Saksham Scheme: Self Declaration Form PDF
The Saksham scheme’s self-declaration can be obtained from the last page by going to the link of the above pdf.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Helpline
For more information, you can also contact the helpline contact details of Saksham Yojana.
List of Skill Training Center in Saksham Yuva Scheme
Complete list of skill training centers – https://hreyahs.gov.in/saksham/newsupdate/newsupdate_17.pdf
For more information, visit the official website of the scheme https://www.hreyahs.gov.in.
✔️ What is Saksham Yojana?
Saksham Yuva Yojana is an unemployment allowance, honorarium, and skill training scheme run by the Haryana government.
How to apply/register for Saksham Yojana?
We can make the online application for Saksham Scheme through the official website of the scheme www.hreyahs.gov.in.
✔️ What is the last date of the Saksham Scheme?
There is no Last Date or Last Date for the application of the Saksham Scheme.
What documents did they require for a competent scheme?
The required documents are: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Haryana Permanent Residence Certificate (Domicile), Degree or Marksheets, Family Income Certificate, and Self Declaration Form
How long will they give the Honorary Assignment under the scheme?
For three years.
How to get Skill Training under the scheme?
"Saksham Yuva - 2" scheme has been launched to get skill training. For this, you can find out by going to your nearest Employment Exchange office.