Electrostatics in vacuum Questions and Answers in PDF
- Explain Coulomb’s law of Electro statistics.
- Explain the terms: Electric Field Intensity, Electric Lines of Forces, and Electric Flux.
- Calculate the electric field intensity due to an infinite line charge.
- Calculate the electric field intensity due to a dipole at the axial position.
- Calculate the electric field intensity due to a dipole at perpendicular bisector of the dipole.
- Define the term Dielectrics, Dielectric Constant, Electric Polarization (P), and Displacement Current (D), also derive the relation between D, E, and P.
- Explain the terms gradient, divergence, and curl. Also, give their physical significance.
- Explain Gauss’s divergence theorem and Stokes’ theorem.
- Give the continuity equation of current densities. Explain its physical significance.
- Derive Maxwell’s equation for free space.
- Write Maxwell’s equations in integral form.
Unit 5 - important Electrostatics in vacuum Questions and Answers
[wp-faq-schema title=”Electrostatics in vacuum” accordion=1]
Leave a Reply