Q9: Draw the projection of a cube of 30 mm edge resting on H.P. on one of its corners with solid diagonal vertical.
- Initially assume that the cube is resting on one of its faces in H.P. such that its solid diagonal (a g or e c) is parallel to V.P.
- Draw its top view (the top view of a cube will be a square with all sides inclined 45 with xy) . Project its front view.
- Position the front view (inclined front view) such that its diagonal a g becomes parallel to H.P. (or xy line). Project its top view with the help of previous F.V.(3) and T.V.(1), as an initial top view(4).
- Position the initial top view(4) such that its solid diagonal a 2 g2 perpendicular to V.P. This is a final top view(5).
- With the help of the final top view(5) and initial front view(3), draw the final F.V.(6).