Q14: A hexagonal plane of the side 30 mm has a corner on the ground. Its surface is inclined at 450 to the H.P. and the top view of the diagonal through the comer which is in the H.P. makes an angle of 600 with the V.P. Draw/projections.
- Initially assume the hexagonal plane is resting on H.P. such that its nearest edge is parallel to V.P. Draw its
(T.V.)1 ‐ As a regular hexagon of 30 mm side.
(F.V.)1 ‐ As a line a 2 ‘ d2 ‘.
2. Inclined (F.V.)1 at 450 with xy line keeping all the points at the same position. This is (F.V.) 2 .
3. With the help of (F.V.)2 and (T.V.)1, draw (T.V.)2.
4. Inclined the diagonal a1 d1 of (T.V.)2 600 with xy line keeping all the points in the same position. This is the final T.V.
5. With the help of the final top view and (F.V.)2, draw the final front view. Now Hexagon a ‘ b ‘ c ‘ d ‘ e ‘ f ‘ ‐ Final front view
Hexagon abcdef ‐ Final top view