TEN REASONS WHY LEARN MEDITATION
1. It’s Easy and Enjoyable: People of all ages, cultures, and educational backgrounds can practice this simple, natural, effortless technique while sitting comfortably for 20 minutes twice a day.
2. The Benefits Are Immediate: You’ll begin to notice positive changes within the first days or weeks, and the benefits add up as the years go by.
3. Clearer Thinking: Develop your full mental potential, improve your memory, enhance creativity, and sharpen your intellect.
4. Better Health: Become more rested and relaxed, increase immunity to disease, reverse the effects of aging, and enjoy greater energy and vitality.
5. More Fulfilling Relationships: Enjoy closer friendships, increased calmness, more self-confidence, and less anxiety and stress.
6. A Peaceful World: Contribute your share to world peace by reducing your own stress level and radiating an influence of harmony to your surroundings.
7. Personal Growth: Experience Transcendental Consciousness at the quietest level of your mind, and grow toward higher states of consciousness—enlightenment.
8. Success without Stress: Do less and accomplish more in your professional life by increasing your creativity and effectiveness.
9. Uniquely Valuable: No other technique of personal development has been verified by scientific research to reliably produce such a wide range of benefits.