The chakras and channels of energy:
Inside every human being, there is a network of nerves and sensory organs that interpret the outside physical world. At the same time, within us resides a subtle system of channels (nadis) and centers of energy (chakras) which look after our physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual being.
Each of the seven chakras has several spiritual qualities. These qualities are intact within us, and even though they might not manifest always, they can never be destroyed. When the Kundalini is awakened, these qualities start manifesting spontaneously and express themselves in our life. Thus, through regular meditation, we become automatically very dynamic, creative, confident, and at the same time very humble, loving, and compassionate. It is a process which starts to develop by itself when the Kundalini rises and starts to nourish our chakras.
Types of Asanas:
1. Ardha Kati Chakarasana
2. Parivritta Trikonasana
4. Ardha Chakarasana.
5. Padmasana(spinal cord)
6. Vajrasana (digestion constipation,seminal weakness)
8. Ushtrasana (toned liver, pancreas, kidney & bladder)
9. Shashankasana (arthritic pain)
10. Vakrasana (enlarged & congested liver & inactive kidney)
11. Ardha Matsyendrasana (obesity, diabetes, dyspepsia & urinary disorders)
12. Mayurasana (toned abdominal muscles).
13. Bhujangasana (cervical spondylysis )
14. Shalabhasana (arthritis, rheumatism, diabetes, bronchitis etc)
15. Dhanurasana (relieving flatulence, constipation & menstrual irregularities)
16. Naukasana (body stiffness & back pain)
17. Makarasana (hypertension, heart disease & mental disorders
18. Shavasana (arterial hypertension)
19. Sarvangasana (bronchitis, dyspepsia)
20. Matsyasana (chronic cough, bronchial asthma, congestion)
21. Suptavajrasana (ailments of back, neck & waist)
22. Halasana (asthma, diabetes, menstrual disorder & constipation)
23. Chakrasana (diabetes, asthma, constipation & obesity)
Surya Namaskar is a combination of few Yogasana postures. This is a well-balanced set of movements that will stretch all the muscles in the body and keep the body and mind healthy. There are 12 mantras, which are different names of Sun God. We should chant a mantra before each Surya Namaskar.