1 >>Which program phase provides a definition of how the programs projects willoperate? ?
- (A) Program set up
- (B) Establishing a program management and technical infrastructure
- (C) Delivering the incremental benefits
- (D) Pre-program set up
2 >>When is the program manager identified? ?
- (A) During the pre-program set up phase
- (B) During the program set up phase
- (C) During the program initiation phase
- (D) During the project set up phase
3 >>Mary is the program manager for her organization. She is working with Tomand is explaining that her first duty for the program management set up phaseis to identify the program benefits. Which one of the following best describesMarys responsibility when identifying program benefits? ?
- (A) Writing the program charter
- (B) Defining the project charters
- (C) Defining the measurable program metrics
- (D) Defining the project scope of each project in the program
4 >>Which program management plan defines the procedure for benefitsrealization and the interaction between constituent projects and the program? ?
- (A) Benefits realization plan
- (B) Benefits management plan
- (C) Benefits constituency plan
- (D) Benefits program integration plan
5 >>The program manager should create a benefits register for the program. Thebenefits register tracks all of the following except for which one? ?
- (A) Costs to create the benefits
- (B) Ancillary benefits the program may create
- (C) The risks of creating the benefits
- (D) Time required to create the benefits
6 >>Your program is to create a new building in your citys downtown. Henry doesnot want your program to continue and feels that your new building will ruinthe character of your city. You can consider Henry what type of stakeholder? ?
- (A) Negative
- (B) Positive
- (C) Key
- (D) Autocratic
7 >>All of the following are key stakeholders for programs. Which one of thefollowing stakeholders owns the program? ?
- (A) Program sponsor
- (B) Program director
- (C) Customer
- (D) Program manager
8 >>What entity within a program is responsible for addressing risks and issueswithin the program? ?
- (A) Government agencies
- (B) Program management office
- (C) Program governance board
- (D) Technical assessment board
9 >>All of the following are reasons why a program may be initiated except forwhich one? ?
- (A) Available resources such as people, finances, and facilities
- (B) Program risks
- (C) Program benefits analysis
- (D) Projects within the program
10 >>You are a program manager for the NHG Company. Your organization wouldlike to launch a new program to create new sales automation software. Adocument has been created that shares the vision of the new program andhow its benefits will help the NHG Company reach its strategic goals. Whatis this document called? ?
- (A) Program charter
- (B) Program benefits mapping
- (C) Program brief
- (D) Program scope statement
11 >>The high-level program management plan defines many things about yourprogram and what the program will do for the performing organization. Whichone of the following is not defined in the high-level program management plan? ?
- (A) Mission of the program
- (B) Vision of the program
- (C) Rewards and recognition system of the program
- (D) Values of the program
12 >>Training for project teams is a form of what program and project process? ?
- (A) Corrective action
- (B) Team development
- (C) Risk assessment
- (D) Preventive action
13 >>Your program has reached its final conclusion, and you are ready to close theprogram. All of the following are false statements about closing a programexcept for which one? ?
- (A) Program information, records, communications, and supporting detailsare gathered and archived as part of organizational process assets.
- (B) Programs do not necessarily end, but become part of ongoing operations.
- (C) Program managers rarely close programs because of ongoing benefitsmanagement.
- (D) Program information, records, communications, and supporting detailsare gathered and archived as part of enterprise environmental factors.
14 >>Which program plan defines the program deliverables, the program timeline,and the overall program cost? ?
- (A) The program management plan
- (B) The program scope management plan
- (C) The program quality management plan
- (D) The program integration management plan
15 >>Sally is working with Jane, the COO of the NBG Company. Sally is explainingto Jane why NBG should launch a program rather than a series of projects. Allof the following are accurate reasons that Sally could include in her discussionexcept for which one? ?
- (A) NBG could realize outcomes through a program that they likely wouldntrealize through a series of projects.
- (B) NBG can complete the program more quickly and cost-effectively than itcould a collection of individually managed projects.
- (C) NBG can implement a program to coordinate the collection of projectsthat will work together to create the program benefits.
- (D) NBG can create a uniform approach for all of the projects within the program.
16 >>Which one of the following is not a program management theme? ?
- (A) Cost savings and revenue increase
- (B) Benefits management
- (C) Stakeholder management
- (D) Program governance
17 >>You are the program manager for a program to create a skyscraper in your city.Although your skyscraper was approved and your program is moving forward,some of the local politicians are still wary of your program. They dont likeyour program and would like to see it fail. You could consider these politiciansas what type of stakeholder? ?
- (A) Positive stakeholder
- (B) Negative stakeholder
- (C) Program governance board
- (D) Program customer, as theyll be overseeing approval for your programcompletion
18 >>Which stakeholder in an organization assigns responsibility to the projectmanager of a project within a program? ?
- (A) Program director
- (B) Program customer
- (C) Program sponsor
- (D) Program manager
19 >>You are the program manager of a large manufacturing program. One of thecomponent projects is the THG Project. This project has a project budgetof $2 million and is slated to last eight months. This one project representsa third of the programs schedule and nearly half of the programs budget.Considering the size of the program and the budget, who is responsible forthe day-to-day activities of the THG Project? ?
- (A) Program manager
- (B) Program management team
- (C) Project manager
- (D) Project customer
20 >>There are many different plans the program manager must create during theprogram. Which program plan defines how the program manager and theproject managers will work together for the benefits of the program? ?
- (A) Benefits mapping plan
- (B) Benefits realization plan
- (C) Stakeholder management plan
- (D) Procurement management plan