PgMP Program Management Professional Practice Test | PgMP Program Management Professional Quiz
1 >>What must be true before for a program can be closed? ?
- (A) Projects under the program must first be closed.
- (B) The program management team must have completed all program processes.
- (C) The project resources must be reallocated to the performing organization.
- (D) The program customer must complete the contract payment request.
2 >>All of the following are reviewed during the programs closing process procedures except for which one? ?
- (A) Program scope
- (B) Closure documents of the programs constituent projects
- (C) Closure documents for the non-project activities
- (D) Program budget
3 >>Which one of the following is an input to the close program process? ?
- (A) Certificate of program completion
- (B) Personnel records
- (C) Product description
- (D) Closure report
4 >>Martin is closing his program, and hes working with the program sponsor to review the programs deliverables and benefits. Janet, the program sponsor, is very pleased with the program and agrees that the program has met the program scope. What should Martin and the program sponsor do next? ?
- (A) Sign the certificate of program completion.
- (B) Complete the programs budget.
- (C) Release the programs resources.
- (D) Close the constituent projects before closing the program.
5 >>When does the close program process happen in a program? ?
- (A) Throughout the program as projects and non-project activity are closed
- (B) Only when all of the programs deliverables have been approved
- (C) As each program is completed, the close program process is started
- (D) As the program customer demands
6 >>What closing process group process facilitates the closure of program projects? ?
- (A) Close program
- (B) Scope verification
- (C) Component closure
- (D) Project closing process group
7 >>Nancy, a project manager in your program, has just completed her project and is ready to close the project. What roles do you, the program manager, play in Nancys project closure? ?
- (A) You must facilitate the project closure proceedings, as youre likely theproject sponsor.
- (B) You must sign off on the project deliverables before Nancy may close theproject.
- (C) Your program management team must facilitate the close project process.
- (D) You will validate and ensure that the project closure has indeed takenplace at the project level.
8 >>Which one of the following is not an input to the component closure process? ?
- (A) Resource availability
- (B) Cost control
- (C) Lessons learned
- (D) Termination request
9 >>A project within your program is no longer needed, so you have decided to terminate the project. What should happen to the project resources that areno longer needed in the project? ?
- (A) They should be released from the organization.
- (B) They should be given a negative review for their poor performance.
- (C) They should be reallocated and used where appropriate.
- (D) They should be released from the project and assigned to roles accordingto human resources.
10 >>You are the program manager of the NOP Program. One of your projects, the ABS Project, has closeThis project required considerable training of several key resources on a new material your organization will now sell. What should you do now that ABS Project has closed? ?
- (A) Issue of a certificate of project completion.
- (B) Update the personnel records of the team members on the ABS Project.
- (C) Reassign the resources to other program activities.
- (D) Complete scope verification of ABS Project.
11 >>Which one of the following items will not help you complete the contract closure process? ?
- (A) Program WBS
- (B) Termination notice
- (C) Acceptance reports
- (D) Contract performance records
12 >>A vendor has promised to provide support beyond the closure of the contract. What must you do to ensure that your program receives the support thevendor has promised? ?
- (A) Make certain to remind the vendor of the promised support as theprogram nears its conclusion.
- (B) Withhold payment to the vendor until the promised support has beendelivered.
- (C) Add the promised support to the programs WBS.
- (D) Confirm that the promised support is included in the contract betweenyou and the vendor.
13 >>What will you need to provide to a vendor when you want to terminate their contract due to poor vendor performance? ?
- (A) Final payment for the vendors work
- (B) Termination notice
- (C) Contract documentation
- (D) The original proposal the vendor provided
14 >>You and a vendor are in disagreement about a portion of the program they have been hired to complete. The vendor has issued a claim against your organization, and it appears your program is headed toward a legal battle. What will determine where the lawsuit between you and the vendor is heard? ?
- (A) Where the program is headquartered determines where the lawsuit maytake place.
- (B) Where the vendor is headquartered determines where the lawsuit may takeplace.
- (C) Whoever files the lawsuit first has precedence as to the locale.
- (D) The programs contract will define where the lawsuit may take place.
15 >>You are the program manager for a large manufacturing organization. Youhave just completed the program set up phase of your program. What eventshould happen next? ?
- (A) The program moves into establishing a program management andtechnical infrastructure phase.
- (B) The program moves into the delivering the incremental benefits phase.
- (C) The program moves into a risk assessment review process.
- (D) The program moves through a phase gate review.
16 >>Stephanie, a project manager of a project in your program, is about to closeher project. She has asked you, the program manager, what will happen to thedeliverable, a program benefit, of her project if its not going immediately intooperations. What is the most likely response you can give Stephanie? ?
- (A) Her deliverable is considered an incremental benefit and will flow into thebenefits of the program.
- (B) Her deliverable is considered an incremental benefit and will be held untilthe program is closed and all the benefits from the program are ready tobe moved into operations.
- (C) Her project is considered an incremental benefit and will be recorded inthe benefits register.
- (D) Her project deliverable is considered a tiered deliverable, and her projectwill serve as an input to another project whose deliverable will flow intooperations.
17 >>In what phase of the program management life cycle is a program chartered? ?
- (A) Pre-program set up phase
- (B) Program set up phase
- (C) Establishing a program management and technical phase
- (D) Delivering the incremental benefits phase
18 >>The program charter defines all of the following characteristics except forwhich one? ?
- (A) High-level objectives for the program
- (B) Program scope
- (C) Projects that will work within the program
- (D) Program constraints
19 >>You are the program manager of the BHG Program. Your program has movedthrough its second phase review, and you and the program management teamare in the process of identifying how the expected benefits of the program willbe realizeWhat plan should you and your team create in order define theprocedures for benefits realization? ?
- (A) Program management plan
- (B) Benefits realization plan
- (C) Quality management plan
- (D) Staffing management plan
20 >>What will management typically do at the end of a program phase? ?
- (A) Fund the program for the next phase.
- (B) Complete quality control procedures.
- (C) Complete a phase gate review.
- (D) Add more projects if the program budget allows them to do so.